Handmade, beautiful and delicious; a taste of personality into every cupcake.
- Basic : $5 p.p. (4 products on table, 2 per person)
- Amended Basic: $4 p.p. (3 products on table, 1 per person)
- Plus: $7 p.p. (6 products on table, 3 per person)
- Amended Plus: $6 p.p. (5 products on table, 1 per person)
- Premium: $10 p.p. (8 products on table, 4 per person)
- Amended Premium: $8 p.p. (7 products on table, 2 per person)
Server: $20/ hour - Set Up, Restock & Breakdown
Custom Design Package
Starts at $250** which includes Consultation, Theme Development and Design, Packaging and Formal Table Decor (Floral Arrangements, Linen, Glass Stands, Lighting, etc.)
A La Carte Menu (minimum 2 dz each)
- Tartlets - $2.50 ea
- Mini Cheesecake - $2.00 ea
- Shooters - $3.25 ea
- Pops/ Balls- $2.50 ea
- Brownies/ Blondies- $1.00ea
- Mini Bundts- $3.00 ea
- Mini Cupcakes- $1.00 ea
- Chocolate Covered Pretzels- $1.50 ea
- Chocolate Dipped Jumbo Marshmallows - $10/ dz
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries - $15/dz
- Chocolate Covered Cookies- $16/dz
- Apothecary Jars filled with candy coated chocolate in theme color $9 per pound of one color
50 person minimum. There is a surcharge, less that 50 people.
*Napkins, Forks, Serving Utensils, Plastic Serving Trays and BASIC Tablecover are included in price
** Glass Stands, Formal Linens, and Floral Arrangements Additional- See Custom Design Package
Lizzie Lu Sweets is a bakery formed around love. Shayna Ross, head baker and dessert table designer was introduced to baking at a young age as she spent a lot of time watching her mother and grandmother bake various desserts. At the age of 11, Shayna's mother enrolled her in her first cake decorating course. Shayna found joy in baking for others and entertaining. In 2004, the idea for Lizzie Lu Sweets was birthed.
The name is a tribute to the nickname that Shayna shares with her mother and grandmother.
In 2011, Shayna, along with her business partner Xavier Francis took the leap of faith and began Lizzie Lu Sweets. Each dessert is thoughtfully created from scratch. Shayna considers each dessert a piece of art.
Lizzie Lu Sweets is committed to serving the community. Lizzie Lu Sweets has taken part in various fund raisers and looks forward to forging relationships with various non-profits that benefit children and families in need. Lizzie Lu Sweets hopes with each bite of their desserts, to put a smile on your face and warm your soul.